Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international niche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
As a Junior Software Engineer you will:
- develop banking software solutions using Java technology;
- follow clean code principles;
- test created functions (using TDD and BDD);
- seek and create automation opportunities (using Jenkins);
- create solutions compatible with external systems (using SOAP, REST);
- communicate and cooperate with IT and bank employees;
If you have:
- degree qualified in Computer Science or related discipline;
- 0-2 years of professional experience in Java development in application server environment;
- good written and verbal communication in English;
- logical and structural thinking skills, sense of initiative and the ability to operate autonomously
… then you could be a valuable member of our team!
We value if some sound familiar to you from the followings:
- Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Linux, Weblogic, Jboss EAP/WildFly, WebSphere, Oracle RDBMS, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
What you can expect from us:
- continuous professional development while participating in international banking projects;
- competitive salary and career opportunities;
- recreational activities (a wide range of sport opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM);
- diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- regular team-building activities;
- in-house meetups and innovation competitions;
- learning opportunities (soft- and hard skill workshops like Udemy);
- professional working environment;
- opportunity to work from home.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.