Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international nieche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
We are looking for an experienced Business Consultant (+5 years) who immerse themselves into the market to understand business needs and find innovative solutions. You will be the bridge between our clients and our scrum team while taking part in international banking technology projects.
As a Senior Business Consultant you will:
- build and manage strong client relationships, communicate with stakeholders on different levels, create a holistic view on their needs and understand the root causes behind the problems;
- verify possible solution scenarios and technology solutions from a business problem-solving point of view;
- anticipate and drive the business needs so as to satisfy them more effectively;
- act as a primary point of liaison with a dedicated client regarding IT development, implementation and support projects on international level (rather project portfolio management);
- prioritise the upcoming business needs and take care of resource management
- provide function related business information to IT System Analysts;
- participate in the definition of the product vision and maximise the value of the products created by the scrum team;
- articulate the problem space and business context to the scrum team, support them in developing possible solutions, design and estimation;
- be responsible for pre-sales, cross-sales and over-sales activities by client-side;
- support and involve junior and medior consultants as needed
- monitor the future business trends and typical clients behavior;
What you will need:
- 5+ years of Management consulting or IT Project or Digital/Technology consulting experience in a financial/technology sector OR at a Big4/Management consulting company OR at an IT vendor.
- experience in IT project portfolio management;
- IT project management experience;
- financial sector experience is highly advantaged;
- professional working proficiency in English and fluent Hungarian;
- solid customer-orientation;
- a sense of ownership;
- holistic view on customer needs;
- high level of flexibility;
- people management skill is a plus;
- strong co-ordination and resource management skills;
- good communication and presentation skills;
- enthusiasm about Agile;
- curiosity about technology.
What you can expect from us:
- an environment where you can continuously learn and grow;
- to be part of an energetic, supportive, highly qualified team;
- competitive salary and career opportunities;
- recreational activities (office massage, wide range of sport opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM);
- diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Medicover health insurance, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- regular team building activities;
- in-house meetups and innovation competitions;
- learning opportunities (Udemy courses, workshops);
- professional working environment;
- opportunity to work from home.
Due to the current situation interviewing is done completely online. The details will be shared during the process.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.