Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international niche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
Oracle Practice is one of the business branches of Loxon, acting in the banking industry on a regional level, providing Oracle solutions in projects like OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence – Enterprise Edition) and OFSAA (Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications).
Loxon Romania is looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Developer located in Bucharest.
Responsibilities as a Data Warehouse Developer
- Implement data mappings in Oracle Data Integrator;
- Make performance tuning for ODI run;
- Develop SQL and PL/SQL in oracle database;
- Write documentation in the project: Solution Design document, mapping specifications;
- Perform Unit Test;
- Support Bank in SIT and UAT;
- Support Bank in Go Live;
- Offer support and maintenance to Banks, for ETL.
What you will need
- Faculty degree in IT domain;
- Minimum 2 years ETL (extract, transform, load) development experience with at least one ETL Tool;
- Minimum 2 years in SQL (Oracle, Microsoft, any other relational database technology);
- Understand a data model for DWH, including OFSAA FSDF;
- Understand Oracle Data Integrator or Oracle Warehouse Builder;
- Advantage to have development experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL;
- Advantage to have experience in development with Oracle APEX;
- Advantage to have experience in data modelling, preferable Erwin Data Modeler or Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler;
- Advantage to have development experience using Python, R, other analytical tool;
- Advantage to have experience with Oracle BI reports/dashboard;
- Understand how to develop an OBI/OAS Repository is highly appreciated;
- Understand how to develop OBI/OAS reports is highly appreciated;
- Team work experience, self-responsibility in solving issues, searching for new solution;
- English writing – speaking at least medium degree;
- Flexibility in availability for delivery support service;
- Data Warehouse project experience is advantage;
- OFSAA project experience is advantage.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.