Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international niche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
About the role
- participation in the creation of high-quality software solutions both in Hungary and abroad;
- excellent team: both talented and motivated developers and business analysts;
- Implementing projects with Java technology (Java EE);
- Following clean code principles;
- Developer testing of created functions (using TDD and BDD);
- Seeking and creating automation opportunities (using Jenkins);
- Creating solutions compatible with external systems (using SOAP, REST);
- Communicating and cooperating with IT and bank employees.
- degree qualified in informatics or related discipline;
- 4-8 years of professional experience in Java development in application server environment;
- Programming technologies:
- experience in SQL and database development;
- experience with object–relational mapping tool (Hibernate);
- knowledge of Unix fundamentals;
We are more than happy to work with you if
- you understand Java EE development principles;
- you understand developer tools like PL/SQL and Oracle;
- you have experience with application servers like JBoss/Wildfly.
- you have good written and verbal communication in English;
- you have ability to learn fast; motivation to be involved in international projects.
What you can expect from us
- continuous professional development while participating in international banking projects;
- competitive salary and career opportunities;
- recreational activities (wide range of sport opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM);
- diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Medicover health insurance, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- regular team-building activities;
- learning opportunities (soft- and hard skill workshops like Udemy);
- professional working environment;
- opportunity to work from home.
Due to the current situation interviewing is done completely online. The details will be shared during the process.
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.