Loxon in a nutshell
We are an international nieche player in a class of its own in the area of lending, risk management and collection software solutions.
Loxon customer and reference base extends to banks and financial institutions of 25+ countries in EMEA and ASAP regions. We enable customer success through innovation and professional excellence.
Loxon is a story of people. We believe that people make the difference. Great human qualities can change the game, this is our experience. It is our colleagues who are extending the horizons of the company.
In our culture we trust and respect each other, we value the talent, the innovation, the drive and the performance. It is a culture where we listen to our customers and aim always to deliver value.
In our ‘family’ we have truthful interactions and build meaningful relationships and have a lot of fun.
Life at Loxon
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven AWS Cloud/DevOps Engineer who will play a key part in championing and leading infrastructure as code. As the new member of our innovative team you will be busy designing, building and migrating applications, softwares and services on the AWS platform, ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS;
- design the architecture of multiple production and development environments for separate customers and teams using AWS Organizations;
- work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements;
- provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code;
- ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools;
- administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems;
- troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas;
- build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems;
- perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization;
- integrate the corporate user management system with the cloud solution;
- migrate on-premise projects to AWS as SaaS;
- centralize the monitoring and alerting of the separate AWS accounts;
- ensure that HA (High Availability) and DR (Disaster Recovery) requirements of or services are fulfilled;
- create DR plans;
- design the connection between the Data Center of our company and AWS for the development teams;
- design the connection between the Data Center of our partners and our AWS SaaS production infrastructures;
- transform our CI/CD pipeline and automated environment management into the new Cloud infrastructure using CloudFormation or Terraform.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- at least 3 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3);
- strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements;
- hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform;
- solid foundation of networking and Linux administration;
- experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS;
- ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools;
- experience with core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as: organizations, Account Design, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategies;
- familiarity with Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design;
- experience with CloudFormation and third-party automation approach/strategy;
- experience with AWS Cost Management and Optimization.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- an environment where you can continuously learn and grow;
- to be part of an energetic, supportive, highly qualified team;
- competitive salary and career opportunities;
- recreational activities (office massage, wide range of sport opportunities: fitness pass, AYCM);
- diverse and flexible cafeteria (among others SZÉP Card, Medicover health insurance, Edenred Card, sport and cultural event pass);
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- regular team building activities;
- in-house meetups and innovation competitions;
- learning opportunities (Udemy courses, workshops);
- professional working environment;
- opportunity to work from home (currently 1 office day in a week).
If you would like to join us, apply for the position!
Who are we looking for?
Are you searching for the next challenge of your life? We are looking for talented, self motivated, productive professionals who like to see the results of their work. For both young geniuses and senior talents. We are looking for You.
Are you a fresh graduate? We are looking for the best of young graduates from finance and informatics faculties of top universities who are open to take the chance of learning by doing in international banking projects. For the future stars who would like to face great career in a rapidly expanding company where the opportunities find their matches. We are looking for You.
Are you a senior manager, risk expert, business consultant or software engineer? We are looking for excellent senior professionals with numerous years of experience in multinational software vendor, consulting or banking organizations who wish to work in a dynamic, open and motivating era where the individuals can do much for the success of the whole. For those who already learned that their performance can be an outstanding addition to the company achievements and are looking for a team that gives the empowerment and valuates the efforts. We are looking for You.